2010/08/02

Audreys Fault

moving fast! the week of the wows.
a week ago, I was preparing for a cozy night at home with Audrey Hepburns movie Sabrina, eating junkfood and grinning, as I admittedly sometimes do when alone, with bliss. One hour into the evening, The Paraglider knocked on my door, told me he just came off the phone with his landlord who told him to move out (long story). Wow one.
Yesterday, I came home from a quick holiday with my girlfriends which was so much fun!!, and once again was really looking forward to the whole cozy night home idea, the same Audrey Hepburn movie and chocolate awaiting... when The Paraglider told me he was home. And how did I find him? In bed, with one elephant-sized foot and crutches, his first paragliding accident. Wow two.

Between being practical and nursy, cooking and going to the drugstore, and being scared to death once again of what could happen to paragliders besides a torn ligament, I managed to play the piano for one hour, the first one after my month of recreation. In these sixty minutes, I thought of nothing else, learned a standard (ironically: "This will be my shining hour"!) and wrote a little piece. Which I might call Audreys Fault. Because let's be honest: I'll never watch Sabrina, who knows what might happen next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment