2010/05/22

The Paraglider and coffee and newspapers, and for once: no doubts!

This saturday seems to start out as THE perfect day! First coffee and newspapers with The Paraglider, which we haven't done in ages. Some other time I'll have to describe The Paraglider. Let's just say today: he's more than a nice guy...

Piano playing is going very well lately. I'm learning quickly, have good ideas, my hands seem to be in a very good condition, and pretty hard things seem not so hard after a few days, which makes me feel for a second like a giant brian with a future...

Yesterday for just a split second I had some sort of vision, complete with accessories and everything. I saw myself sitting in an office, and getting the blues for a life not moving forward - exactly like it often happens to me now. This got me thinking - if I do complete my jazz studies, I'll always be able to look back and think: man, these were the days, when for three years I did something really rock'n'roll and out of it. So just for today, I don't have any doubts about trying to pursue a small jazz career on the side. I'm still longing to start livin', you know? to be able to buy things. but still.
I always beat myself up metaphorically when I'm complaining about my life, because I know I'm granted a big chance - being able to study what I think I want, even if it has also rough sides to it. give me a second, and I'll say: nothing worth having comes easy (as Dr Kelso put so nicely). Let's put an end to this cheesy stuff.
But it's nice feeling warm and cozy!

And loved. man, the Paraglider and me, we're having a great time, since almost four years. in fact, I don't really know how it's possible that two people can be so good together. I just hope, if somebody ever reads these scribblings, that you can say the same about your relationships. feels kind of indescribable.

No comments:

Post a Comment